Business service APIs
SimpleECM lets you make unified REST API calls into entire classes of business services; we handle the protocol muxing and token management.
- Storage: store and retrieve files in the cloud storage solutions your customers already use
- Fax: send files to fax numbers
- Accounting: post invoices to Quickbooks and other services or automate AP invoice processing with 3-way matching
- Customer Relationship Management: add new leads or append documents with Salesforce.com and other leading CRM systems
- Electronic Medical Records: add patient information to EMRs
- Human Resource Management Systems: add new employees & append employment related documents with leading HRM systems
- Enterprise Resource Planning: get data into and out of leading ERPs
- Inventory Management: recieve inventory into your inventory management system of choice - can be a POS application or an ERP system, etc.
- Many more...
Don’t waste time and resources deploying your own document management toolkits in the cloud – SimpleECM exposes these services as simple REST APIs, for rapid integration into your application.
- Optical Character Recognition: use OCR and ICR to extract even handwritten text
- Data extraction: pull field values from forms
- Form recognition: recognize, categorize and extract information
- Invoice Processing: recognize and extract data from invoices, including header, footer and line item information - all without having to define tempaltes!
- Receipt Processing: extract data from receipts and use in expense management, accounting and other use cases
Capture and image processing APIs
- Client attached capture devices: scanners, RFID devices, barcode readers, signature pads,…
- Mobile SDK: image processing and enhancement functions
- Multi-channel capture: PDF, fax, Excel, audio, Word, file systems…
- Image processing: auto-crop, deskew, auto-rotate, blank page detect…
- Media: capture forms, invoices, reciepts, business cards…
- Many more...Interested in adding a specific device? Virtually any type of capture device can be added to the SimpleECM platform. Check out our growing list of device-ready partners that make it even easier to connect your customers to their documents and data.